Anxiety Treatment Center Los Angeles
It’s normal to experience some stress and anxiety throughout your life. However, individuals who struggle with anxiety disorders experience intense, excessive, and ongoing fear or worry about everyday situations. Anxiety disorders are commonly characterized by frequent episodes of intense anxiety and panic attacks.
At Gloria Detox and Rehab Center in Los Angeles, California, we understand how difficult it can be to cope with anxiety disorders. Our team is here to provide unparalleled support and comprehensive treatment tailored to meet the needs of each patient. Our goal is to help clients gain relief from the symptoms associated with anxiety disorders so that they can lead happy, healthy, and productive lives.
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder
Common symptoms of an anxiety disorder include:
- Nervous, restless, or tense
- Frequent anxiety attacks
- Sense of impending danger or panic
- Weak or tired
- Substance abuse
- Trouble sleeping
- Rapid heartbeat
- Feelings of losing control
The Causes of Anxiety Disorders
The causes of anxiety disorders are varied and complex, but some common factors have been associated with them.
- Chemical imbalances in the brain are known to contribute to anxiety disorders, including imbalances of serotonin, a neurotransmitter.
- Lifestyle choices, such as excessive drinking or drug use, may play a role in developing anxiety disorders.
- Genetic predisposition is considered a factor in the development of anxiety disorders, as research has suggested that those with a family history of anxiety or other mental health issues have an increased likelihood of developing an anxiety disorder.
- Environmental factors such as stressful life events, trauma, or social isolation may increase the risk of developing an anxiety disorder.
Untreated anxiety disorders can lead to:
Anxiety Treatment Center Los Angeles Program
At Gloria Detox and Rehab Center, we offer a range of anxiety treatment center Los Angeles services that are tailored to the individual needs of our clients. Each service is led by a mental health professional with immense experience treating anxiety. These include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT is an evidence-based therapy designed to help individuals identify and restructure negative thought patterns and behaviors contributing to their anxiety.
- Exposure Therapy: This therapy is designed to help clients confront and desensitize themselves from the things that trigger their anxiety. Exposure therapy also helps clients to develop healthy coping skills to avoid triggering the symptoms of anxiety in certain situations.
- Medication Management: Our experienced mental health professionals can prescribe medication to reduce anxiety symptoms and increase overall well-being.
- Group Therapy: Our regular group therapy sessions are designed to provide a supportive environment where clients can share their stories and learn from one another.
- Stress Management: Our team of professionals helps clients identify and manage sources of stress in their lives that may be contributing to their anxiety.
- Dual Diagnosis: Our dual diagnosis program treats clients experiencing co-occurring disorders such as anxiety disorder and addiction simultaneously through customized and evidence-based practices.
At Gloria Detox and Rehab Center in Los Angeles, our team of dedicated professionals is committed to providing quality care and personalized treatment to help you or your loved one manage their anxiety disorder. Our goal is to provide a supportive environment where clients can feel safe and secure while working towards living a healthier, anxiety-free life. If you or someone you love is struggling with an anxiety disorder, please don’t hesitate to contact our team for more information about our anxiety treatment program and services.
Get anxiety treatment in Los Angeles from our mental health experts today by calling (818) 659-9444.
I used to be embarrassed about my anxiety, but now I embrace it. I have suffered from anxiety since I was little, but it only really started to show a few years ago. I found myself canceling plans with friends, family, and colleagues.
It kept getting worse and worse until I went on holiday and I had such a bad panic attack I was hospitalized. This was a turning point for me to reach out, to admit to myself that I have anxiety, and get help.
I am now nearly a year into my recovery journey and I returned to feeling happier and looking forward to seeing everyone. I learned things about myself I didn’t realize and more importantly, I learned to like myself.
Our Success Formula
Our doctors and nurses have years of experience treating patients with substance use disorders and mental health challenges. We offer 24 hours care customized and tailored specifically to each patient.
Our therapy programs are customized by our team of licensed psychologists, alongside our residential advisors, who advocate for client needs and treat anxiety through experience.
Research has shown that to successfully treat a mental illness; it is essential to incorporate a nutritional diet. Our on-site gourmet chef tailors the menu directly to the client’s dietary needs and ensures they receive all the nutrients the body needs for a faster recovery.
Why Choose Gloria Recovery Center for Your Mental Health Needs?
- Every staff member has years of experience helping those overcome their battle with substance abuse and co occurring disorders such as anxiety.
- We are equipped to treat anxiety and support your mental health journey through various treatment programs, from inpatient treatment to aftercare support, once treatment has concluded.
- We take a holistic and personalized approach to each individual’s recovery.
- Our treatment center is centrally located in Van Nuys, California.
- Our anxiety treatment program is offered in a secluded, relaxed, and private residential facility.
- Our treatment center offers professional support in a safe and comfortable setting so our clients can focus solely on addiction recovery.
Whether you are battling a generalized anxiety disorder or a social anxiety disorder, we are committed to your recovery success. Contact our team to discover how Gloria Rehab can help support and guide you on the road to long-term recovery and freedom from your anxiety disorder or other mental health condition. Join us today and take the first step toward a brighter tomorrow!