What Are Some Types of Mental Disorders?
- Anxiety disorders, including panic disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder, and phobias
- Depression, bipolar disorder, and other mood disorders
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Psychotic disorders, including schizophrenia
What Are the Main Symptoms That May Signal You Have a Mental Health Disorder?
If you are suffering from one of these mental health disorders, it can be challenging to live a life free from the effects of these disorders. Our mental health treatment programs are designed to help you navigate symptoms and develop strategies for full-body body wellness. Healing from mental health issues is possible. We are here to help.
These complications include:
- Prolonged depression
- Excessive fears, worries and anxieties
- Social withdrawal
- Dramatic changes in eating or sleeping habits
- Strange thoughts (delusions)
- Seeing or hearing things that aren’t there (hallucinations)
- Suicidal thoughts
- Substance use
Now Is the Time to Pursue Mental Health Treatment
If you are experiencing the following, it is time to reach out for help:
- Broken relationships
- Poor performance at school or work
- Suicidal thoughts
- Substance abuse
- Poor physical health
I am sure by diagnostic standards, my “mental illness,” started when I was a child. When I was in my twenties I began hearing voices and thinking I could hear other people’s thoughts. I struggled with various medications, I tried over twenty of them in 2 years. I probably tried half as many psychiatrists, as well. I was not caring for myself. I was a mess. One dark day I cut myself and then overdosed on several bottles of medications. Waking up in an emergency room was a scary moment…but also it was my turning point… I am once again learning to be thankful for every experience in my life. I’ve learned that, while I may very well be unable to control my thoughts, I am able to control my behavior with maturing precision. I no longer believe that my thoughts make me dangerous or horrible or ugly. They make me human.
Our Success Formula for Mental Health Treatment
Our MDs and nurses have years of experience at dealing with substance abuse.24 hours assistance, customized and tailored to each patient individually.
Therapy program customized by our licensed psychologists, alongside with our residential advisors, who advocate client’s needs on day to day bases. We provide a variety of mental health support, including individual talk therapy and dialectical behavior therapy to create lasting change.
Our on-site gourmet chef tailors the menu directly to the client’s dietary needs and makes sure he will get all the necessary nutrients the body needs for a faster recovery.
Why Choose Gloria Recovery Center for Your Mental Health Needs?
- All our staff have tens of years of experience with alcohol and drug addiction recovery.
- We are equipped to support your recovery journey from detox all the way to a clean and sober life.
- Our commitment to digging deep and determining the underlying cause of your addiction ensures that you can achieve a long-lasting recovery.
- We are a small, private rehab facility.
- We take a holistic and personalized approach to each individual’s recovery.
- Centrally located in Van Nuys, California.
- We offer the seclusion and relaxation of a small residential facility.
- Our facility offers all of the comforts of home with the professional support that you need to enjoy a comfortable and successful addiction rehabilitation.