Start your addiction recovery by requesting a phone call. Our team is available 24/7.

"*" indicates required fields

Anthem Blue Cross Drug Rehab Coverage

When you’re seeking addiction treatment services for the first time, it is easy to get overwhelmed. Often, one of the biggest concerns for treatment is whether your insurance provider will cover drug rehab.

Are you worried if your insurance will cover your stay at a rehab center? The cost of treatment should never deter you from seeking the drug and alcohol addiction treatment that you deserve.

Gloria Rehab works to make substance abuse treatment accessible regardless of your health care coverage. We work to cover a variety of insurance plans to ensure you have the access you need.

Check if your insurance will cover the cost of drug or alcohol addiction treatment.​

"*" indicates required fields


Did You Know?

The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration approximates that around 23 million Americans currently struggle or have struggled with some form of substance abuse. 

Due to financial access and support networks, only a portion of these individuals will seek treatment. 

At Gloria Rehab, you can receive the drug or alcohol addiction and mental health care that you need. We work directly with your insurance provider to make recovery and sober living a very real possibility.

What is Anthem Blue Cross Drug Rehab Coverage?

Anthem insurance, or Anthem Inc., was created in 2004. The health insurance company is the largest insurance provider in the 36 company network of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.

Currently, Anthem health insurance coverage is available in fourteen states, which include: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Virginia, and Wisconsin. Currently the plan has around 40 million insurance subscribers throughout the fourteen states.

Types of Anthem Blue Cross Insurance Plans

Anthem offers a variety of plans for covered holders as well as their families. Here are some of the most common plans for insurance coverage.

Anthem Insurance Plans

Bronze Tier Plan

The bronze plan is the most cost-effective option with Anthem. For this plan, you will be paying about 40% of all medical costs, while Anthem pays the remaining 60%. This plan has the lowest monthly premiums, but the highest deductible and out-of-pocket costs. 

Silver Plan

This plan has slightly higher monthly premiums than bronze, but Anthem will cover around 70% of all medical costs, leaving the patient responsible for the remaining 30%. 

Gold Plan

This plan has the highest monthly premiums of all three plans, but Anthem will cover around 80% of costs, leaving the patient with 20% responsibility.

Platinum Plan

Some states also offer an Anthem platinum plan, which is the most expensive for monthly premiums. However, with this plan, the subscriber is one responsible for around 10% of out-of-pocket costs, while Anthem covers the remaining 90%. 

For those living in California, Indiana, Kentucky, Nevada, Virginia, and Wisconsin, Anthem also offers certain Medicaid coverage plans. 

Guest Membership Options

Anthem also offers subscribers the option to access the nationwide network of Blue Cross Blue Shield affiliated providers. The guest membership option also allows for people to seek out of state HMO insurance benefits if they are seeking treatment in a different state for at least 90 days.

Addiction Treatment Cost

Due to the passing of the Affordable Care Act in 2014, health insurance companies cannot charge additional premiums or deny care for pre-existing conditions. 

Thankfully, due to the mental health care and substance treatment services needed to treat substance abuse, health insurance providers are required to classify this as a pre-existing condition. 

Many fear having to pay out of pocket for rehab centers. However, your Anthem Blue Cross substance abuse treatment insurance policy will make it easier to access the care you need. 

Your treatment facility will be able to work with you to determine what your insurance provider will cover, and can explain your Anthem Blue Cross benefits to you.

Substance Abuse Treatment with Anthem Blue Cross Drug Rehab Coverage

Depending on the level of your insurance plan, you may have different limits or out-of-pocket costs for drug rehab coverage through Anthem Blue Cross health insurance. With Anthem drug rehab coverage, recovery may be within your reach!

Generally, Anthem insurance will cover some combination of the following for alcohol abuse or drug abuse:

  • Detoxification and Medication Assisted Treatment
  • Inpatient Treatment
  • Residential Treatment
  • Partial Hospitalization Programs
  • Intensive Outpatient Treatment/Outpatient Services
  • Continuing Care or Sober Living Programs

Anthem may also cover other mental health conditions or dual diagnosis treatment due to substance use disorder. 

Addiction Treatment at Gloria Rehab

Unsure about your Anthem insurance coverage and eligibility? Our team of professionals can verify your insurance coverage and answer any coverage questions you may have. 

At Gloria Rehab, we want your treatment options to match your specific substance use disorder needs. We aim to create a treatment program that will help you through each stage of your recovery. Contact us at Gloria Rehab today to begin your recovery journey!

Start Your Healing Journey Today.

If you are looking for the right rehab center for you or a loved one to end the battle with substance abuse, you have found it.
(818) 659-9444
Excellent4.8 Based on 56 reviews from review us onScott ShifflettScott Shifflett ★★★★★ Staff was great and very helpful with issues that came up. Felling in a much better headspace and looking forward to going home.Andrew NolanAndrew Nolan ★★★★★ Gloria Detox helped me in my journey of over 10 years of addiction. All the staff and counselors were extremely professional and took pride in there jobs. Many are recovering addicts with years of sobriety themselves and can relate to you in a way that most others can’t. I felt it was a safe place to be vulnerable and open up to the reasons why I became an addict in the first place. The friendships made at Gloria for the short while I was there grew deep roots fast and I’m sure to last a life time. Thank you Gloria Detox and all of its affiliates!Lil DLil D ★★★★★ Gloria's detox & rehab is the best treatment facility if your seeking treatment. The case manager is alright not the best staff but Crystal,Angie & Andy will make up for it we had the best 30 days within those 3 staff!!! We love you Angie!!!!!Marcos MartinezMarcos Martinez ★★★★★ THANK YOU ! Gloria Detox and Rehab Center for opening my eyes,mind,and Heart.I am forever grateful.I leaned a lot coming here found more motivation,self-esteemto continue on my journey with this disease (Alcohol) made some great friends from all over the country.Thank you to the great staff and team you have to help me and helped everyone else on their journey.Great conversations with Robert,Andy I appreciate you guy's. Angie and Crystal thank you for being patient with me.It's Greatly appreciated 🙏Thanks Chef Monet for the food and conversations we had.Tina RobertsTina Roberts ★★★★★ Glora was the best detox and rehab facility I could have ever went too. The staff there are super friendly and makes everyone feel like family, they take great care of everyone there and really listen too you and care about your feelings as well as make u feel right at home. I wouldn't ever want to have had gone anywhere else. Love all them there, Rob, Crystal, Diana, and the therapists , all very positive and bubbly people. Love and miss you guys, thank you so much.Kim ParrishKim Parrish ★★★★★ I called Rob at Gloria Detox when I had truly hit bottom. I had overdosed several times and was really struggling in so many ways. After telling him what was going on I was on a plane the next day. I truly believe that they saved my life by giving me a chance when everyone else had given up on me. The house itself is comfortable and welcoming. The program and people they have running groups are all amazing and I can't stress enough that recovery is possible and with Gloria Detox it is comfortable. Inga, Rob, Crystal and Angie are my true guardian angels, I'll never be able to thank them enough.Kaitlin MohneyKaitlin Mohney ★★★★★ Highly recommend to anyone out there struggling with addiction or alcoholism. Gloria Detox has literally saved my life, not once but twice. Crystal and Rob and the rest of the staff are amazing!Ashley PetersonAshley Peterson ★★★★★ Gloria Rehab was the best decision ive ever made. I felt like i had a second family here. They treated me with kindness and provided everything i needed. Rob is amazing and always helped me out during my recovery. Definitely deserves 5 stars. I am very grateful that they lead me down the right path!Niziael MfinangaNiziael Mfinanga ★★★★★ This is a fantastic spot with a superb staff....I remained in the private treamtment place for 30 days after I detoxed and im still clearheaded.... I currently feel like I am separated of society and can carry on with a typical life....I can't thank this spot enough....Great People.Nathan MendezNathan Mendez ★★★★★ If you are serious about getting better and recovering from addiction, reach out the Gloria Detox and Rehab. You will not regret it.js_loader