What Are the Symptoms of Substance Use Disorders?
Who Can Be Affected by Substance Abuse?
How to Know that You Need to Seek For Addiction Treatment in Los Angeles?
Consider the following when determining if addiction treatment services with an individualized treatment plan are right for you:
- You keep taking a drug after it’s no longer needed for a health problem
- You need more and more of a substance to get the same effects
- You feel strange when the drug wears off. You may be shaky, depressed or have headaches
- You can’t stop yourself from using the drug, even if you want to
- You’ve lost interest in things you once liked to do
- You drive or do other dangerous things (like use heavy machines) when you are on the drug
- You sleep too much or too little, compared with how you used to
- You look different. You may have bloodshot eyes, bad breath, frequent bloody noses, or you may have gained or lost weight
- You take prescribed meds with alcohol or other drugs
Risks of Delaying Substance Abuse Treatment
Some consequences of delaying substance abuse treatment include:
- Damage to major organs
- Long-term brain damage
- Panic attacks
- Kidney failure
Don’t wait to start treatment!
Importance of Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab and Addiction Treatment For Substance Abuse
What are the benefits…
If you struggle with drug addiction, inpatient Substance Abuse rehabs have the highest rates of long-term success.
Inpatient addiction treatment Los Angeles programs provide an environment with 24-hour care and support, and thorough planning for the best ways to avoid relapse in the future.
Can You Detox at Home?
Choosing to detox at home can be deadly.
Quitting without medical supervision or the care of professional treatment programs can lead to serious physical reactions, such as seizures and severe dehydration. People struggling with severe substance use should seek inpatient treatment because the withdrawal process can be fatal.
Your Inpatient Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to Gloria Detox and Rehab Center, where addiction treatment services are tailored to your individualized treatment plan and substance abuse prevention needs. At our beautiful drug and alcohol rehab center in Los Angeles, every detail is thought out and designed specifically for people struggling with a substance abuse disorder, or drug and alcohol addiction, in addition to underlying mental health disorders. We offer our clients a safe and structural environment to explore their mental health around substance abuse and other co-occurring disorders. Call us confidentially now!
Take Advantage of Our 30-Day Residential Treatment Program in Our Los Angeles Rehab and Detox Facility
Our alcohol and drug rehab services provide holistic treatment and sober living that works with your health insurance plans to find an affordable way to address your substance abuse issues. We are proud to offer:
where our gourmet chef prepares meals by your dietary restrictions (e.g. allergies if you have any) as well as cooking meals that help you heal faster
Effective 7-Day Detox & 30-Day
Substance Abuse Recovery Programs.
Including One-on-one PLUS group therapy sessions to address your unique behavioral, mental, and psychological issues
Opportunities for fun while you heal
Such as a swimming pool, backyard, pool table, and more
Where one of our previous patients who have fully healed and transformed themselves will support you in your recovery process
What is a 7-Day Alcohol & Drug Detoxification and Why is it the First Step in the Treatment Process?
Our 30-Day Inpatient Detox and Abuse Rehab Program
Benefits and what is included...
Once you complete a drug or alcohol detox, you will begin the next step in our addiction treatment program at one our treatment center.
Alcohol and drug use can be chronic, turning into a substance use disorder. This is why going through residential treatment, followed by consistent, longer-term recovery assistance at an addiction treatment center, will help you avoid relapse and maintain a sober lifestyle.
Therapeutic Treatment Options During Rehab
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-on-one sessions
- Art Therapy
- Group sessions
- Physical classes
Common Drugs We Detox at Our Inpatient Detox and Residential Treatment Center
Alcohol is a drug, and regardless of which drugs you may be addicted to, the first course of action is always to detox your body. Some rehab centers don’t even accept patients unless they’ve gone through detox. Here, we do the detox for you as a first step and support you during the withdrawal symptoms you may experience as the detox cleanses your body.
Cocaine is often used as a recreational drug and is easy to get addicted to quickly. It’s a drug that people often have strong cravings for and it promotes risky/dangerous behavior once the person is in short supply of it. Although stopping the addiction can seem extremely difficult, it is possible when administered and supervised by a medical team during the detox process.
Heroin is one of the most potent and highly addictive drugs out there and it takes a toll on your mind and body. Detoxing from heroin is often a painful experience due to the withdrawal symptoms, which is why professional, medical supervision at a rehab center is of the utmost importance when detoxing from heroin as well as receiving treatments post the detox process. Yes, it is possible to rid your body of heroin and eliminate cravings for it.
Meth dependence is very common among those who use the drug and it can destroy lives. Abstaining from meth use without any professional or medical help is beyond difficult because of its highly addictive substance. Meth use often leads to damaged teeth, open sores on the face and other parts of the body along with other physical abnormalities. Plus, the mental repercussions are also very strong and need to be addressed by a trained mental health professional.
Here are Top 7 Reasons to Choose Gloria Rehab as Your Los Angeles Substance Use Disorder Treatment Center
- 24/7 Supervision by Our Nurses and Addictionologists During Your 7-Day Detox, which is so important for the safety of your health.
- Every member of our team has more than 10 years of experience treating patients and helping them through alcohol and drug addiction recovery.
- Life changing 30-day rehab program, with special activities that will help you get clean and sober while accepting many major PPO insurance plans, as well as some private health insurance.
- We specialize in supporting patients during their recovery journey, from detoxing to helping them live a clean and sober life.
- Our commitment to digging deep and determining the underlying cause of your addiction ensures that you can achieve a long-lasting recovery, so you can leave the life you deserve.
- We are a small, private rehab facility which means you have a personal approach, extra care and attention.
- Our facility offers a comfortable warm atmosphere (just like home) in addition to professional support and guidance that you need at an addiction rehabilitation center.
Here are Our Main 3 Steps for your Drug Addiction Recovery
Our medical professionals have years of experience at dealing with substance abuse. 24 hours assistance, customized and tailored to each patient individually
Mental Health Treatments
Each therapy program is customized by our licensed psychologists who advocate the client’s needs on a day to day bases and provide comprehensive mental health treatment.
Our onsite gourmet chef tailors the house menu directly to the patients' dietary needs, so you receive all of the necessary nutrients your body needs for a faster recovery