Did You Know?

The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration approximates that around 23 million Americans currently struggle or have struggled with some form of substance abuse. 

Due to financial access and support networks, only a portion of these individuals will seek treatment. 

At Gloria Rehab, you can receive the drug or alcohol addiction and mental health care that you need. We work directly with your insurance provider to make recovery and sober living a very real possibility.

What is Health Net Rehab Coverage?

Health Net insurance was created in California around 40 years ago, and currently services around three million subscribers with 90,000 in-network providers throughout the state of California. 

Additional Mental Health Services Through Health Net 

Health Net offers a variety of additional mental health coverage services to subscribers. Some of these benefits include:

  • Discounted counseling sessions with Health Net in-network providers.
  • Aftercare services from Health Net treatment counselors. These can include referrals to other in-network providers and free mental health resources.
  • 24-hour crisis intervention text and call line.

Types of Health Net Insurance Plans

Health Net offers a variety of plans for covered holders in California as well as their families. Depending on the California county that you live in, some plans may not be available to you. 

Here are some of the most common plans for Health net insurance coverage.

Health Net Insurance Plans

CommunityCare HMO: This is a Health Management Organization plan. This plan offers around 12,400 in-network physicians and 79 covered hospitals. This plan is often given to employees of small businesses and allows for both in-network and out of network coverage. 

Here, the member is responsible for 60% of most costs while Health Net Covers the remaining 40%. 

EnhancedCare PPO: This plan is offered to be purchased outside of employment. The average yearly deductible for a single individual is around $7,350 for in-network costs or $14,700 for family in-network costs. 

Once the deductible is met, Health Net covers 100% of in-network costs of this plan and 50% of out-of-network costs.

PureCare One EPO: This Preferred Provider Organization plan offers a bit more flexibility than the two previous plans. This plan has a smaller deductible at around $2,200 for a single subscriber and $4,400 for a family plan. 

In order to have the lowest costs, subscribers should try and stick with in-network providers. This plan offers set costs for different treatments and services, including hospitals, outpatient treatment, and mental health and behavioral health coverage.

PureCare HSP: This plan is available for those that live in the Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. This plan has a slightly higher deductible at around $6,300 to $14,000. This plan has various fixed rates and percentages for member responsibility. 

Addiction Treatment Cost

Due to the passing of the Affordable Care Act in 2014, health insurance companies cannot charge additional premiums or deny care for pre-existing conditions. 

Thankfully, due to the mental health care and substance treatment services needed to treat substance abuse, health insurance providers are required to classify this as a pre-existing condition. 

Many fear having to pay out of pocket for rehab centers. However, your Health Net substance abuse treatment insurance policy will make it easier to access the care you need. 

Your treatment facility will be able to work with you to determine what your insurance provider will cover, and can explain your Health Net insurance plan benefits to you.

Substance Abuse Treatment With Health Net Rehab Coverage

Depending on the level of your insurance plan, you may have different limits or out-of-pocket costs for drug rehab coverage through your Health Net plan. With Health Net drug rehab coverage, recovery may be within your reach!

Generally, Health Net insurance will cover some combination of the following for alcohol and drug addiction:

  • Detoxification and Medication Assisted Treatment
  • Inpatient Treatment
  • Residential Treatment
  • Partial Hospitalization Programs
  • Intensive Outpatient Treatment/Outpatient Services
  • Continuing Care or Sober Living Programs

Health Net insurance options may also cover other mental health conditions or dual diagnosis treatment due to substance abuse disorder.

Addiction Treatment at Gloria Rehab

Unsure about your Health Net insurance company coverage and eligibility? Our team of professionals can verify your insurance coverage and answer any coverage questions you may have. 

At Gloria Rehab, we want your treatment options to match your specific substance use disorder needs. We aim to create a treatment program that will help you through each stage of your recovery.

Contact us at Gloria Rehab today to begin your recovery journey!