Are you or a loved one struggling with drug abuse? At Gloria Detox and Rehab Center in Los Angeles, we are committed to making sure you find the best treatment centers for you and your family’s needs. You don’t need to face your drug use and addiction alone, compassionate support is available.
Your healing is top priority! Before committing to a drug detox center near you, we recommend you ask drug rehab facilities the following to ensure you make the right decision for your specific needs:
- “Is Mental Health Care Provided at your Drug Rehab and Detox Center?”
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, drug and alcohol addiction are both serious mental health conditions known as substance use disorders. This means they require professional detox facilities for a person to eventually achieve a drug-free life.
An addiction treatment center like Gloria Rehab uses a combination of mental health services and medical detox in its treatment process. The goal is to break your substance abuse cycle and help you work toward substance abuse prevention. We work with you to create an individualized treatment plan that will best support a successful recovery.
There are a variety of addiction treatment programs at different facilities, depending on your specific needs. These programs may include:
- Inpatient rehab, where you complete a residential treatment program with 24-hour support for your medical and emotional needs.
- Intensive outpatient treatment, where you can return home after your substance abuse treatment. This usually involves a time commitment of up to 12 hours a week.
Each of our addiction treatment programs offers options like group therapy and medication-assisted treatment to help you begin your healing process today.
- “How do I begin my Recovery Journey at your Rehab Center?”
The right facility will provide you with comprehensive information about how to start your journey to sobriety at their rehab center. At Gloria Rehab, can start your commitment to a sober life with these simple steps:
- Share your story with us. The hardest step is admitting you need help. Contact us today, and we will remind you why you reached out in the first place.
- Receive an individualized treatment plan. During our conversation, we will help you complete a basic questionnaire about your mental health and physical condition. This will help us determine which addiction treatment services will best meet your needs.
- Make your travel plans. Based on whether you choose an inpatient rehab facility or an outpatient program, we will help you arrange your schedule around where you need to go to receive addiction treatment. Our team members will be ready to help you begin your recovery journey as soon as you walk through our doors.
3. “Do you take my Insurance Coverage?”
Since the passing of the Affordable Care Act in 2014, private health insurance companies are not allowed to charge a premium or deny care for pre-existing conditions. Due to the mental health and substance addiction treatment services required to treat a substance use disorder, they are required to be treated as pre-existing mental health conditions.
However, this doesn’t mean that your insurance will cover the entire cost of rehab. Knowing what your insurance plan will cover is important before you commit to any rehab facility.
To make sure your substance abuse treatment is affordable, you can contact insurance providers directly or you can verify your insurance with the help of Gloria Rehab. We will help you navigate what treatment options are already covered and what payment assistance options are available to you.
Your Journey to Sobriety Starts Today
From all of us at Gloria Rehab, we are proud of you for embarking on the first step of a journey to sobriety and healing. The right drug detox center is available for you, and with careful planning and critical questions, you will be able to find a facility that fits your needs. If you have additional questions about what to expect at drug detox centers or rehab programs, reach out to us at any time. We are happy to guide you through the process and help you embark on your journey to sobriety.